Virtual event aimed at showcasing the CSL pilot projects and their SMEs has been recorded. The video links are provided below:
Date/time: 12th January 2021, 10.30 am – 12.00 pm CET
Register here: GoToWebinar registration
Format: Online event, open to the public, organized by SCS via GoToWebinar platform
Duration: 1 – 1,30 hours
Brief presentation of Cyber Secure Light
– SMEs’ pitches
– Brief snapshot on funding opportunities
– Closing remarks
Event Description: Virtual event aimed at showcasing the CSL pilot projects and their SMEs, giving them the opportunity to explain their cybersecurity issues to technology providers. The SMEs technology providers will also show their solutions for cybersecurity issues in target sectors
B2B Matchmaking between SMEs – end-users and technology providers, and also an occasion for finding new business partners.
Pitching company profile:
1) Manufacturing SME operating in one of the following sectors: lighting, home automation, building, ICT (linked to the smart building), and security.
2) SME facing cybersecurity issues with its products and/or services in the domain of IoT smart building value chain and looking for technology providers who can help to solve the cybersecurity problems and to help in the product uptake.
Manufacturing SME pitches will describe their needs, project idea and/or products and technological partner search if any. If you are interested to pitch your idea, contact the organization Pole SCS at Marielle Campanella firstname.lastname@example.org:
2) SME technology providers offering cybersecurity solutions for one of the sectors: lighting, home automation, building, ICT
Who is invited:
- Cybersecurity technology providers
- Operators in IoT smart building value chain
- CSL project partners – clusters and their members (SMEs)
- Other clusters
- Local authorities, etc.